me Life and Times of the Fireflies: Modest Crop

Friday 6 March 2015

Modest Crop


I must admit, I wasn't too thrilled when the cropped top trend reached our shores! Sure enough, Kim Kardashian had been rocking the trend in Hollywood, but I wasn't quite convinced that it could be incorporated into the more modest woman's wardrobe.

 Not really a slave to fashion, I was happy to bypass this trend altogether, until little sister showed me it was in fact possible to wear it in a modest way. Pairing her lace crop top with a high waisted maxi skirt and a few simple accessories, she gives us a refreshing and modest take on this trend.

Although it's officially Autumn, with temperature soaring into the 40's this week, it is clear that Summer is not quite over. I guess we should just make hay while the sun shines :-)







Outfit Details

Skirt : By Nazir
Lace top : Cotton On 
Necklace : Ziba Styles
Shoes : Woolworths
Earrings : Swarovski
Watch : Fossil
Rings : Various

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!  

Peace,

NAMU :)





No comments:

Post a Comment